As featured in Hitched.
Below is the article written by Hitched. Where we are featured as one of UKs top 50 wedding dress shops. This a huge achievement for all at Wedding Belles Love a bridal boutique in Staffordshire .
Finding your perfect dress is easy with our guide to the UK's best bridal boutiques. These are the wedding dress shops that make bridal fashion dreams come true.
One of the major pre-wedding tasks for any bride to tick off their to-do list is finding The Dress. This doesn't have to be stressful - the best wedding dress shops know how to pamper their customers, making it a pleasurable shopping experience from start to finish.
Most bridal boutiques operate on an appointment-only basis. This means you should have plenty of time to try on dresses and won't feel rushed. Before you go to your first appointment, do some research to identify types of wedding dresses that appeal to you, whether full-skirted ballgowns or minimalist, fluid styles. You should also consider your favourite going-out looks. Is there a particular type of outfit that makes you feel most confident? Let that help guide your bridal look.
But when it comes to your actual visits to bridalwear shops, don’t limit yourself too much. Trust the expertise and experience of the boutique owner, and don't be afraid to listen to them when they suggest certain styles to try on, even if these aren't looks you've previously considered.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve chosen a some of the most highly recommended places to give you some inspiration. Scroll down for our favourite bridal boutiques where the frocks are stunning and the service is second to none.
48. Wedding Belles Love, Staffordshire
Wedding Belles Love is a boutique based in Staffordshire offering a wide range of wedding dresses and accessories. From mermaid styles to fit and flares, they have an array of silhouettes that can be taken home on the same day. Oh, and did we mention they have a flower wall complete with neon sign that's just asking to appear on your Instagram?
Key designers: Stella York, Casablanca, Bella Vita, Mavery Hugh
Price range: £999-£2200
1. Morgan Davies Bridal, London & Hertfordshire
2. The Dressing Rooms Bridal, Birmingham
3. Maria Modes, Cheshire
4. Angelica Bridal and Angelica Bridal Curve, Islington
5. Raishma, London
6. Hannah Elizabeth Bridal, Hampshire
7. Made With Love Bridal, Bermondsey
8. Betty McCaul - Enfield
9. Bridal Indulgence, Hampshire
10. Ivy & White, Lisburn, NI
11. Along Came Eve, Cheshire
12. The Aisle, West Yorkshire
13. Behuli by Sanyukta Shrestha, Fulham
14. Love in Lace, Kent
15. Bromley Brides, West Wickham
16. Joyce Young Design Studios, London & Glasgow
17. Birdcage Bridal Boutique, Hertfordshire
18. Wedding Atelier, London
19. The White Collection, Somerset
20. Boho Bride, Stratford-upon-Avon
21. Blush & Ivory, Kensington
22. Sassi Holford, Taunton
23. The White Room Minchinhampton, Cheltenham
24. Ellie Sanderson, Beaconsfield
25. Caroline Clark Bridal Boutique, Worcestershire
26. Jenny Packham, Mayfair
27. All About Eve, Newport
28. White Bride, Narberth
29. Ava Rose Hamilton, Lancashire & Yorkshire
30. Flamingo Boulevard Bridal, Liverpool
31. Wedding Belles of Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield
32. Swan Brides Boutique, Cheshire
33. Scarlet Poppy Bridal Boutique, Leeds
34. The White Closet, West Didsbury, Manchester
35. Eleganza Sposa, Glasgow
36. Rachel Scott, Edinburgh
37. Lotte Rose Bridal Boutique, Bedfordshire
38. New Beginnings Bridal, Buckinghamshire
39. Cherish Bridal, Cheshire
40. Sarah's Wedding Boutique, Cheshire
41. Bella Sposa Boutique, Essex
42. Occasions of West Street, Hampshire
43. Olivia George Bridal Ltd, Hampshire
44. The Wedding Dress Barn, Hampshire
45. Lisa Lyons Bridal, Hertfordshire
46. Vicki's Bridal Boutique, Kent
47. La Novia, Lothian & Borders
48. Wedding Belles Love, Staffordshire
49. Hagley Bridal Studio, Worcestershire
50. Fairytale Brides, Manchester